We are hiring a RN for the NC Triad area. Join our team for the opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives during a difficult period. North Carolina Personal Care Services takes pride in offering a customer-focused caregiving experience. You will have the chance to make a difference and provide meaningful one-on-one care to clients, while developing relationships with both clients and team members. You will enjoy a flexible schedule (part-time or per-diem) and become a valuable member of our team to ensure the care needs of clients are provided.
Essential Job Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Determines and documents through evaluation if the client’s needs do not exceed the level of in-home aide, companion, sitter, and/or respite services care.
- Conduct initial assessments, Develop the Plan of Care, and Coordinate Care for Client.
- Verification of competencies of In-Home Caregivers.
- Available during hours client care is being provided.
- Coordinates services and schedule client visits every 90 days and as needed.
- Coordinate and monitor all client care and services.
- Complete paperwork in a timely and efficient manner and Maintain client records accordingly.
- Supervise field staff and Provide in-service education per Agency Director direction.
- Attend seminars, conferences, workshops, and self-studies in areas that will enhance the position.
- Review client’s condition, monitoring progress and response to the services provided by the in-home aide, companion or sitter, and update plan of care as needed. Appropriately report changes in client’s conditions.
- Ensure quality services are provided and client satisfaction. Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Must be a Registered Nurse licensed to practice in the State of NC.
- Have at least two years of experience in home health or related health programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Excellent Customer service, organizational, and time management skills.
- Must have proficient computer skills and the ability to function primarily remote.
- People management skills and the ability to network and manage a team.
- CPR/AED certification
- Current TB exam