We are hiring In-Home Caregivers (CNAs) Certified Nursing Assistants in Guilford County. If you are looking to be a part of a growing, innovative company that puts service to others as a top priority, then you may be interested in joining our team as an In-Home Care Provider. The ideal caregiver should have at least 2 years of experience in the Health Care, Home Care, Nursing Home, Assistant Living, or Senior Living Industry. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, medical, dental, and vision health plans, and short disability.
- Provide or assist with ADLs and IADLs.
- Provide assistance with hygiene, such as bathing, oral care, dressing, and medication reminders. Assist with client exercises if needed (e.g. walking, ROM).
- Assist with food preparation, light housekeeping, and laundry.
- Report abnormal findings in the client’s conditions or safety hazards as observed and per the plan of care to the Service Supervisor.
- Credentialed in NC with an unencumbered NC CNA Certificate and or The ideal caregiver should have at least 2 years of experience in the Health Care, Home Care, Nursing Home, Assistant Living, or Senior Living Industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, clients, and families.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- The ability to provide compassionate and caring service.
- Clean criminal background check.
- Proof of TB Test taken within the last 6 months showing clear results.
- Reliable Transportation
- 3 Professional References